Monday 2 March 2015

3/12

via Elegance and Enchantment
February has been a little busy for me with a new University semester starting up at the beginning, and being thrust into all the work that comes with it! But other than that, it's been a fun month really. We celebrated my younger sisters birthday, celebrated Valentine's Day with my wonderful boyfriend - he gave me a massive teddy bear! I also celebrated a friends birthday! I just can't believe it's March already though, this year is already flying by, despite the fact that February did feel like it went on a bit. Funny considering it's the shortest month!

I've had a fairly good reading month, and read more than I thought I actually had - 5 books. I'm happy as my reading goal for this month was 5, wahoo! I'm keeping ahead of the Good Reads Reading Challenge schedule which is great for me - last year I didn't meet my target so this year is looking promising. I'm currently 4 books ahead!

In terms of blogging, I know I said that I was going to get back into reviewing but I just feel like I haven't had any time. My plan is to get my work all done and handed in, and then just have a day of focussing on the blog and writing posts!

This month is fairly hectic for me. I have 2 essays, a fieldwork report, two drafts to submit and an exam coming up mid-April. I'm also in the process of gearing up to redecorate my room at Easter. Therefore, my reading goal for the month is only 4 books. I'm still trying to quit buying books till I've got my TBR list down to 5 books, although I'm not counting pre-orders..

Have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment