Saturday 18 April 2015

4/12

This post is long overdue, considering it's the middle of April but last month and the beginning of April was very busy. I had plenty of assignments due in March and at the beginning of April I redecorated my room which I am in love with! I'm now preparing for 3 exams that are coming up in May, and to say I'm nervous would be a bit of an understatement!

Despite this, I read plenty of books in March and totally shocked myself by reading 10 books this month. 10!! I think it's fair to say that I smashed my reading goal for March! I couldn't believe it when I counted them all up especially since it's probably been my busiest month with University so far. I don't think I'll be reading as many in April as I'm busy prepping for exams now!


My reading goal for the month is 6 books which is fairly reasonable I think especially with exams and things coming up. I'm hoping to try and get reading some more fantasy books within the next few months and I'm really slacking on the Flights of Fantasy reading challenge, having read just one book! I'm hoping to start Throne of Glass, Snow Like Ashes and Red Queen, as well as starting The Winner's Crime!

I hope you're all having a good month so far. I promise my April look back won't be published in the middle of May next time. I'm hoping that once my exams are out of the way, I can sit down and properly make a blog plan of action, as I feel like I'm a bit all over the place and some months I post loads and other months, there's nothing! If you'd like more frequent updates of what I'm reading, head on over to my instagram at alittlesomethingbookish, where I post which books I've bought/am reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment