Sunday 4 January 2015

January 2015

via Elegance and Enchantment








Once again, January has come around. I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone, I hope it slows a bit this year! In my previous post, I outlined some of my blogging and reading goals for the year. One of my reading goals is to stop specifying which books are on my TBR list for the month, and instead give myself target number of how many books I'd like to read each month! There are a few books I know I'd like to read this month, but as a mood reader, I can't guarantee I'll actually read them this month! 
This month, I plan to read 4-5 books. I have two essays in for the 19th and 20th, so I know that in the lead up to that, I probably won't read very much therefore I don't want to set a high goal that I know I won't be able to reach! Two books that I am hoping to read this month are Rebel Belle and The Winner's Curse but I won't hold myself to them too much for this month! What's on your TBR for the month?

Ps. I've joined the Flights of Fantasy reading challenge!

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment