Thursday 3 July 2014

July TBR


 You may or may not know this, but I'm supposed to be on a book ban until I've whittled my TBR list down to only a few books left to read. I can already see a few on my shelf that I just know I'm not that interested in. I was at the time, but they've been sat there for that long, I just can't see me reading them. So without further ado, here is my July TBR!
  • Sky on Fire
  • City of Bones
  • Far From You
  • The Sky Is Everywhere
  • Shadow and Bone
  • If I Stay
  • Divergent
I'm really hoping that I will be able to read all of these. Even though I'm on holiday for a week (where I probably won't be reading too much), I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit 2 books in a week this month though, as I've now finished studying and I won't have to start again until the end of July!


Have you read any on my TBR list, or are any of them on yours? What's on your TBR list for July? What books are you excited to read?


2 comments:

  1. I kind of lost interest in the Mortal Instruments series after book 2/3, and even though I enjoyed Divergent there was something about it that made me not bother with book 2, it was the mc, I think. After seeing spoilers about the conclusion to the trilogy, I'm so glad I passed. I do, however, love the Grisha trilogy! Shadow and Bone is amazing. <3 I really hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renu! Oh, that's s shame - I've heard a lot of good things about it but don't know if I'll enjoy it all that much! I have to say, I've read Divergent once already but wasn't really interested in it so can't remember a thing that happened in it. I'm going to attempt it again as I want to read Insurgent seeing as I bought it!

      I'm enjoying Shadow and Bone so far - it's very good! :)

      Delete