Wednesday 7 May 2014

Top 10 Book Covers I’d Frame As Pieces Of Art

  Ahhh, my first top ten tuesday (well..Wednesday!). I decided I wanted to start participating in this as it seems like fun, so away we go!


                         
                         
                         
                         
                         

These are in NOOOO particular order, but I'll list them off..

Anna and the French Kiss - I'm currently reading this book, but oh my gosh! The colours on the cover are so pretty and blend so well. The internet picture does NOT do it justice!

The Fault In Our Stars - Just love this cover completely. Nice and simple.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - This is my favourite Harry Potter book (I think? They're all so good!)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Just finished reading this, but really loved the cover. I think I prefer it over the black and white version!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - I own a different cover to this, but I absolutely LOVE this cover.

P.S. I Love You - I've never actually read this, and don't know if I ever will, but I really like this cover, plus imagine glancing at it as you're walking past - a nice little reminder!

The Hunger Games - Absolutely love this book. Again, I own a different cover but love how simple this one is!

The Lover's Dictionary - This cover is so simple and beautiful and I want it as a cover!

Fangirl - The colours are perfect on this cover and I like the illustrations!

Paper Towns - I've added this one in, because what would this blog be without this book? Probably a different name, but whatever!


So there you have it! My top ten book covers that I'd frame as pieces of art!

If you've done one of these, please link me to it so I can check yours out!

No comments:

Post a Comment