Thursday 22 May 2014

Waiting on Wednesday


'Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.'

In case you hadn't noticed, I am always late to the party. This is my belated Waiting on Wednesday..what? I was busy last night! Here's my 'book that I am looking forward to':

I think everybody knows by now how much I loved Anna and the French Kiss (like, with all my heart) and I've recently bought Lola and the Boy Next Door, which I am yet to read. 

So because of my love for Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins' Isla and the Happily Ever After is my anticipated read, which sadly doesn't come out till August (according to Amazon..) however I have read the first chapter and oh my gosh, LET ME HAVE IT ALREADY.

Here's the summary (taken from GoodReads):


From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.


Oh boy, I cannot wait for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment